Win Everything Is Illuminated
Last updated: 2005-12-09
Everything Is Illuminated
Win Everything Is Illuminated soundtracks
Now on release in UK cinemas, the quirky comedy-drama Everything Is Illuminated tells the story of Jonathan (Elijah Wood), a neurotic young Jewish man who heads for Ukraine in search of the woman he believes rescued his grandfather from the Nazis. He's joined in his search by a couple of eccentric Ukranian tour guides Alex (Eugene Hutz) and his grandfather, as well as their dog but what starts out as a fish-out-of-water comedy quickly takes a turn for the tragic.
SomethingJewish has five copies of the CD soundtrack, courtesy of Warner Independent Pictures/TVT Soundtracks, to give away. To be in with a chance of winning one, answer this question correctly:
Which of the following films starred Elijah Wood?
a) Lord Of The Flies
b) Lord Of The Dance
c) Lord Of The Rings
Send your answer, along and address details, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than December 22.
1. This competition is only open to UK residents over the age of 15
2. Only one entry per household
3. First 5 correct entries drawn at random after the closing date will win.
4. There is no cash alternative
5. Relatives or employees of JMT Ventures and/or Warner are not eligible to enter
6. By entering you agree to these rules
If you like competitions, then visit: Loquax, The UK's Competition Portal