Win Underneath The Lintel
Last updated: 2007-03-06
Underneath The Lintel
This competition is now closed. The lucky winners were:
An ancient myth is unlocked when a small town librarian embarks on a quest to find out who anonymously returned a book, 113 years overdue. A clue scribbled in the margin and an unclaimed dry-cleaning ticket takes us on a magical adventure that spans the globe and the ages.
Underneath the Lintel tells the humorous, moving and profound story of one mans journey of self-discovery.
Richard Schiff, best known for his Emmy Award winning role as the Communications Director Toby Ziegler, in the TV series The West Wing, stars in this hit play.
And SomethingJewish has five pairs of top price tickets worth £39.50 each as well as a programme to offer for the London production at the Duchess Theatre
Catherine Street, London WC2.
Performance times are Tuesday to Saturday 7.45pm and Wednesday and Saturday 3pm.
So what do you have to do to be in with a chance to win a pair of tickets?
Well, the first 5 people drawn who answer the following question correctly will get the tickets as well as a programme.
Where is The West Wing set in?
a. The Whitehouse
b. House of Commons
c. Golders Green Synagogue
Send your answer, along and address details, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 10.30am March 5 2007
Please include your telephone number so we can contact you if you are a winner.
1. This competition is only open to UK residents.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. First 5 correct entries drawn at random after the closing date will win.
4. There is no cash alternative.
5. Relatives or employees of JMT Ventures and/or anyone connected with the production of Underneath The Lintel are not eligible to enter.
6. By entering you agree to these rules.